Wednesday 1 February 2012

Busy busy rodent

Well the crazed Robo met his match last night with one of my bearded buddies! He'll not try eating Charry again in a rush!
http://twitpic.com/8e8z7h

Today I've been packing my pouches for a couple of days away, got 36 bottles of vodka, some tooth picks, 4 straws and a bowler hat. All very much needed, my seed is in the overflow bag, hopefully The Human won't notice, she's not that obeservant so I should be fine, don't want to loose my rum soaked pumpkin seeds now do i?!
I'm a off now, got some sleeping and boozing to do before my trip! Need to be fully pickled, man where did I put my purse? It has all my pennies in... oh yes... I spent the purse and put the pennies in my pouch, that was some night. Never go out drinking with moles, they can't see but can they drink?! I think the whole moles being blind thing comes from that spirit they drink, called 'Illavenofver' it has more alcohol that you can ring out of my socks in it! 268% proof, not sure that is even possible... But its good stuff, I was going to take a bottle home but somehow I ended up with a rhino and 5 ducks.
Well bye bye humans, and if you see me out and about don't forget to buy me a drink*!

*Or I will climb up your trouser leg and pee


(Drawing by @beardeddalek my buddy)

No comments:

Post a Comment