Wednesday 4 April 2012

Writing and passing out under the sofa.

Well I probably shouldn't have drank that last bottle last week in my defense it was free booze.. well I say free it was the drips tray at a brewery... I say drips tray I mean I was swimming in one of the vats with arm bands on. Good day or was it a week? After the first gallon I lost concept of time...
Sun flower seed beer is good stuff. Booze and seeds what else?

Well even though I spend a while in the vat with my arm bands on I had time to write an album review here it is enjoy,
http://www.thecornishgazette.com/edition9/zaphod.htm
It is of St Vincent's album Strange Mercy. Its whisker tingleing goodness. I keep a copy in my left pouch behind the peanut butter at all times.

Well that is me for now, got to go wash this mayonnaise from my fur, never take a bet that you can balance on the edge of a box in a sandwich shop.
Hamster out.

No comments:

Post a Comment