Friday 13 July 2012

Hamster house napper

Well hello, I've bought a house! Well when I say bought I mean I 'borrow' ok ok squat, I kicked the dolls out and moved in my self. Don't look like that! They had it coming. Kept saying "Do you want a drink little hamster?" Then throwing empty bottles at me.
Well I've really gone up in the world! I Have a pool table and everything! Not that I know how to play pool, I just like to stand under it  and pretend I'm a cat. It surprises people when they hear the table pur I'll tell you!
The picture below was when I decided to have an in depth conversation with the wall about the meaning of life the universe and everything.
Actually, I just asked where the nearest off license was that had no issue with supply rodents with drink. It didn't know. Said being an internal wall it didn't get out much. Shame really nice fellow must buy him a pint sometimes soon. Can walls drink? or do I need to mix it into some wall paper paste for him? I don't get along well with the dining room floor. It just won't stay still actually all the floors everywhere are the same, have they something against me?
Well I ought to go having a party tonight invited round some less discerning dolls, 25 ceramic monkeys and a rather confused stoat. By rather confused I mean he isn't a stoat. He's a duck. A female duck.
The booze won't drink its self you know! And maybe some laaaaaaaaaaady hamsters will turn up for me to waggle my eyebrows at. Going for a quick wash. In a pint glass. Toodlepip!*





*doesn't really work with me does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment