Monday 16 July 2012

Super hamster...

Today I felt the need to become a super hamster. Spreading drunkenness to the world, well not the actual booze, I'm not big on sharing that. Unless you ask nicely then I might give you a pint. Maybe. So I needed to find a cape, wandering aorund the house I found a few things that might work, the bed spread and some rugs. But the dining room rug was the best the floral pattern just goes with my eyes don't you think? cue some eyebrow waggling action. 
The dolls stupid cat was in the way, plastic animals can be so annoying sometimes. I swear he keeps pinching my gin shifty cat, the dolls left him behind when they moved.
Anyway I yanked the rug up knocking a load of stuff over in the process and tied it round my neck. Obviously now I looked highly sophisticated and mildly terrifying to all the world evil forces like water and the like!
Then I wondered if I could fly so I climbed all the way to the top of the house to jump out of the window. Then I realized the windows didn't actually open so had to go downstairs again to go out side and find something else to jump off.
The human has some quite high draws next to my house so I climbed on them finding the open draws contained some draws which I tried on. The bras looked best on me I think. Can you imagine? Anyway I got to the top and went into a flying dive pose and willed gravity to stop existing and jumped.
I landed on the floor.
Turns out hamsters can't fly.
That is squirrels that can glide some one swaped pages in my 'rodents of the world' book. I now feel mangled and I can't get my head from inside this dvd its like some huge rolling collar.
So humans and other beings can someone come and spoon feed me larger?
who can say no to this face?
Pretty please?
I could use my teeth as an incentive if you'd like...

I'm going to go find some vasaline and a shoe horn to get my head out of this cd.

HAMSTER OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, How are going on?

    It is very well information about on zaphodjrham.blogspot.com. It is a beautiful site of modern age .I also like this site.All people always want to know all about things that you have been described. It is very valuable & very nice posting! I will bookmark this blog as I have Welcome to PestMall, your "One-Stop-Shop" for all your animal removal products. how to get rid of rodents in the house? From mice removal, rat removal, chipmunk removal, squirrel removal, gopher removal, groundhog removal and the like, Pest Mall has everything you need for "do it yourself. No need to call the exterminator and pay for expensive service fees, using our collection of professional management products you'll be able to effectively take care of your own problems saving you tons at the end of the day.

    Thank You Very Much For a Nice & Cool Article.

    ReplyDelete